Deliver & Shipping
Our warehouse is located in Sunrise, Florida and we offer our dealers attractive options to obtain our products. Whether you are looking to consolidate your shipment, pick up form our warehouse or deliver our products to consumers on your behalf, we offer attractive solutions under the highest quality standards in the industry. Our service include:
- Warehouse Pick-Up
- In Home Deliveries
- Dealer In Store Set Up
- Dealer Drop Off
- Shipments throughout the USA
- Export Shipments
Warehouse Pick Up
Dealers are welcome to pick up their reserved orders directly from our warehouse in Sunrise, Florida.
Warehouse Pick-Up Hours
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 3:30pm (other hours by appointment only)
5150 NW 109 Ave, Suite 3, Sunrise, Fl 33351
Our delivery fees vary, depending on the area. White glove in-home deliveries range from $120.00 and up, depending on the area and number of pieces. However, although some areas are included in our delivery zone, due to certain building or condo restrictions, we may not qualify to do a delivery.
All accepted deliveries will be notified in writing.
In Home Deliveries
Fabelli Group offers white glove in-home delivery. We will deliver furniture sold by authorized dealers, directly to consumers. Certain conditions apply. (These conditions may be amended or changed at any time at the sole discretion of Fabelli Group.)
- Fabelli must receive a purchase order from the dealer at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date.
- Purchase Order must clearly indicate delivery address, contact name and number.
- Purchase Order & delivery charge must be paid to Fabelli prior to delivery.
Fabelli will not collect any COD’s for dealer; all items must be paid in full.
Fabelli will not remove or move any furniture at or from the consumer’s home.
- Any special fees charged by condos on the beach will be billed separately and must be paid by dealer.
- Once the consumer signs for all merchandise received in good condition, any claims or disputes must be handled by the dealer directly with the consumer.
Fabelli has the right to refuse any delivery and shall not be obligated to perform any delivery based on the purchase of a product. Fabelli is unable to offer in-home or white glove service to condos or buildings that require:
- Worker Compensation Insurance.
- An Insurance in which the condo or building must be added as an additional insured or as a holder.