Fabelli Group is growing and we want you to join our team to share our future success. When you do what you love, it shows. Which is why we want individuals that have a passion for hard work, dedication, and love the furniture industry. We’re looking for talented people like you to help us continue to build our exciting company and to deliver quality furnishings our customers have come to expect.
Take this opportunity to browse through our job openings and perhaps you too will become a part of a fast growing company with endless possibilities for the future.
Independent Sales Representatives – Fabelli is seeking experienced case goods sales reps in GA, TX, IL, OH, NC, SC and Florida. Our furniture line is ideal for majors and independents. We offer direct container programs, consolidated container programs and warehouse distribution out of South Florida. You must have strong relations with companies of Top 100 furniture stores, but you must also call on independents. If you want to pioneer an exciting new line, submit your resume below.
Customer Service Specialist – Work in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. You will bring an array of expertise, skills and potential with the ability to grow into expanding positions in a fast growing environment. The Job Window is looking for key individuals to provide customer service and light bookkeeping for a furniture manufacturer.
- Must have outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), be self-motivated, and be able to converse professionally with utmost courtesy.
- 3 years experience in a sales or customer service environment preferred.
- At least 2-year college degree preferred.
- Strong acumen in email communication.
- Experience in light bookkeeping, QuickBooks, Microsoft office.
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction.
Please upload your resume with a cover letter.
Contract Furniture Senior Director of Sales – This position is accountable for achieving annual sales, gross margin, and developing new business. Responsibility includes setting the sales direction for the entire organization.
Major Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Developing new business, and management of existing business.
- Responsible for strategic leadership to Account Executives, and Account.
- Managers. Responsible for recruiting, training, and developing the sales force.
- Responsible for developing relationships in the Real Estate and A&D Communities.
- Develops and maintains vendor relationships at both management and sales representative levels in conjunction with the President.
Please email us with a cover letter and resume. Make sure you reference the job you are applying about.